Tuesday, June 3, 2008

On the Subject of books and such..


Last saturday evening I got my Advanced Readers Edition of Farworld!! :] I'm planning on reading it twice before I review it and stuff. I'm currently reading like 3-4 books at the moment so it's gonna take awhile. I'm reading Farworld: Water Keep (first time), Eclipse (3rd Twilight book), and Dragons in Our Mist: The Candlestone. Yeah.. I'm reading many fantasy novels with more than 300 pages per book at the moment. Expect that a lot from me this summer I tend to not be able to spend like a whole week or something spent focused on one book. Ugh, that will irritate me beyond belief! 20 min later... Sorry had to fold clothes.. It was weird the other day I was shopping and I was eyeballing this cool gray/black t-shirt and my mom said no more gray t-shirts I pondered about that for awhile wondering why. And now I know I have 7 gray t-shirts already and I think 5 black t-shirts. Yeah, no more gray/black shirts until I out grow the ones I already have. 0_o
~Mikaela

3 comments:

Anna said...

I've been wanting some grey t-shirts....do you own the twilight books? if u do, bring this summer so I can read. :)

I have some really cool grey shirts that I got. you should be jealous. I need some new black though...wanna give away some of yours? or buy me some? :D

Anna said...

trying to subscribe to these comments....

Mikaela said...

I like my gray t-shirts! :] But maybe I'll allow you to borrow one or two this summer.. :]