Tuesday, June 17, 2008

:]]]]]]]


Yeah I'm awesome. I've been training these kids at the rink (well my dad said mold little minds didn't he?) to realize that whatever question they ask me about my skating or clothes that the answer is I'm Awesome. Finally, as of today, it kicked in. :]] It was awesome.. okay I need a new word okay 'rockin' . Maria she asked me about my bracelet and then very quickly responded "Wait, i know because your awesome. your the awesomest person I've ever met". SEE!! You must reinforce these things and they will happen! Sorry I thought that was awesome.

Anyways, also (i'm so excited) I got the Camp Rock soundtrack! :D ITS AWESOME! Yeah and already i have 4 people on my tail trying to have them make copies for me. LOL. Yeah... In the coaches room I was talking to Zack/Zach (whatever) telling him about Camp Rock. He asked if I was a Jonas Brother fan.. I replied yeah sorta.. some of their songs are sappy.. i dislike the fact they signed with Disney... but Joe Jonas is hot. :] Hehehehehehheh. Yeah that's all I've got to say. TTYL-
Mikaela
P.S. The pic is Joe. :] <3<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know your mother reads your blog regularly! So you think Joe is hot, hmmmmmmmmmm??? ;O)

Mikaela said...

I don't care if you read it. :]