Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sorry...


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile you guys. I've been semi busy. Between getting a new ipod (i did get one BTW its exactly the same as the first one) and reading Eclipse (the 3rd Twilight book) I've had hardly any time to really play on the computer. Another reason is I was to lazy to fix it for the last couple days. Yeah it got all frozen and stuff I turned it off and decided when I really need to get back on the computer I will. Now I needed my computer back so I could charge my ipod. :]

Today is going to rock. I'm going to get measured for new skates. Thats a big thing, because I haven't had new skates for 1 1/2. And skates die after a year so I've been skating for the last 7 months on 'dead' skates. xD
I shall depart now so I can go eat lunch then go to the skate store. BYE
BTW for some reason I really like solitaire and I don't know why! :O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you don't have to skate on "dead skates" anymore! :o)
Mom

Mikaela said...

LOL. Dead skates is fun to say. :]