Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More on Pirates..

On Tuesdays, after I finish coaching I usually go get a smoothie, but after that I do a power class. Yeah, out side the coach and one adult skater I'm the tallest, also I'm the fastest. Anyways, a lot of the kids call me the pirate because I only wear one earring (long story) so last night when we were playing tag the kids that were it were my crew (I'm always It) and i gave them positions and everything. Naturally, I was the pirate captain. I thought that was kinda funny, especially since I had recently posted upon the subject of pirates. Arrgh. Oh and my 'crew' has a hand shake type thing to prove that you are part of the crew or "it". We hook are finger around like a hook and we hook each others fingers. Yeah, it sounds dumb, but we are organized and are planning WORLD DOMINATION! MWHAHAHAH!. Oops did I type that out loud?? 0_o I must depart now, for I must get a permanent mount on my blades. :]
Go Forth and Rock. (thats my new motto I saw it on a Guitar Hero commercial :] )
~Mikaela

No comments: