Sunday, June 29, 2008

Singing In the Rain!!!


Last Friday on TCM Singing in the Rain the movie came on. Yes, obviously I watched or I would most likely NOT be writing about it. That movie rocks! Helllooo it has Gene Kelly, who is similar (well it seems like it to me anyway) to Johnny Depp's acting.. no matter what part he plays he always adds a little humor to it. :] I really like old musical movies so naturally I liked this one! It was about to actors for silent films during the turning point from silent films to ones with the people talking. The thing is though the famous actress Lina, has a really high squeaky voice that is very irritating and no body thinks she is going to do well now so they have her lip sync and hav this kid, Cathy, to do the talking and singing for her. Yeah, it's very interesting really. So watch it!!! 0_0 That's all for now, probably later today I'll review the other movies I had watched yesterday: The Time Machine, The Goonies, and Cheaper by the Dozen 2. Oh and possibly Fool's Gold if we watch it today! :D See ya'll later!
~Mikaela
P.S. sorry that the pic is ittybitty :]

No comments: