Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeah its an obssesion. :]


Ok, I'm not really OBSSESSED I'm just excited. 9 more days until the Camp Rock premiere!! :D Probably the reason I'm getting more excited about this movie than other DCOM (besides the fact I've known about it for like 2 years) is because of the party I am having! :P And plus, I found where you can listen to all the songs on the soundtrack FULL versions on www.disneychannel.com/camprock and on http://www.camprockfan.com/ you can download a free song from the soundtrack and a free Jonas Brother song (that I don't think has been released yet). So yeah I'm pumped.. and cold BRRRR its cold here in the study. :0 Also I got a CR widget as you can see its counting down the days until the premiere. Yeah I have a lot of those widgets ( check out the bottom of page). They rock!

~Mikaela

No comments: