Monday, June 30, 2008

More movies..

I have watched so many movies this weekend and I don't wanna write a really looong posts about each one so i'm doing quick reviews:
The Time Machine:
Actually, this movie is quite interesting. This professor tries to change the past but no matter what it keeps ending up the same way. Anyway so by accident he goes 8027. 6 out of 10 stars.
The Goonies:
Ha ha. Very hilarious, very tongue and cheek... eh I give bout 5/10.. its kinda stupid.. but hey the kid that played Shorty in Indiana Jones is in it.
Fool's Gold:
This was funny.. between the ditzy rich guys daughter and Tess beating up the bad guys and her Ex it was funny, however very interesting.. sorta like National Treasure.. 8/10
Freaky Friday:
This is the old version we're talking about pal.. its kinda dumbb.. like the new one better. Oh it has Jodie Foster in it.. she was better in The Silence of the Lambs.. ohh *shivers* creepy but awesome...

I think I watched a few more movies.. but I don't particularly want to write anymore at the momento. Byes.
~Mikaela

No comments: