Monday, June 9, 2008

PARTTTAY!!! :D


Awesomeness!! My mom (and Dad) are letting me host a CAMP ROCK premiere Party at my house!! :] Soooo excited! But one thing though... i have to clean my room, but not just a quick clean by sweeping all the junk into my closet. The Heavy Duty type that last like a week! 0_0 It's totally going to be worth it though. I have a list of ideas!
Pre Premiere Party Part:
I was thinking maybe we could play Camp Rock's version of Guitar Hero online for awhile
or idk dance party?? 0_o
Also I was thinking about having the girls come dressed up as rock stars (an easy thing for me to do because I always dress like one!! xD ).
And I was planning to decorate the living room like a cool rock star hang out and pull out my keyboard and guitars and set them up and maybe put some of my dads records on a table or something to give a look. Oh and I'm going to see If we could move the coffee table out of there and mom's prized breakable priceless statue on another table. For food the usual party stuff. So I better go start cleaning up my room in order to have this party... :]
~Mikaela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you are totally gonna invite me over earliy to help you decorate then were gonna party till dawn.!!!!!!

Mikaela said...

Boo Yeah totally! :D