Thursday, June 12, 2008

MWHAHAHA! (evil cackle)


Yes, I am up to mischief, however I just don't know what sort of havoc I'm going to cause yet.. 0_o Thats the thing you'll never know with me. I'll probably just cause havoc by putting books at the library in the wrong places.. oh yeah I know I'm bad. :) Yup, I'm going to go to the library today. I'm planning on getting Ben-Hur (because my internet pals and I are seeing who can read it the fastest starting June 14th.. I'm starting at midnight!), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Princess Bride (I think I ought to finish it. :\ ), Tithe, a modern day faerie tale (it was lost time I was there), some new Sister Grimm book (i haven't read the 3 newest ones yet :[[), and maybe The Blue Bloods (Masquerade) if its there today. It's going to rock cuz afterward I meet meh friend at sonic then go swimming at her house. Oh also I have a new quote: " The Mike always ROCKS!" And don't you forget that! :]
~Mikaela a.k.a. THE MIKE
P.S. Mom's making cookies! :P SO now I can eat a lot of them and get a sugar rush.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :]]]]]
P.S.S> I made that picture in Photoshop and I created it so ask permission before using it! Sknaht

4 comments:

Anna said...

I cannot WAIT until you come...I am Soooo jealous that you are getting The Princess Bride Book. Mesah wanna read! I just started The Wind in the Willows.
have fun swimming...I wish I could come....come to my house and SWIIIIM with me...please....

Anna said...

Oh yeah....
and The Mike ROCKS!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

You better not be putting books in the wrong place at the library! Your mother is watching you!!!

Mikaela said...

Oopsies. Caught in the act. 0_o