Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lotsa Fun.

To things today, first of all I went skating this morning... with my youth group from church! It was so much fun. Then this geeky guy that was patroling the ice (it was public session) when it was near the end, started yelling at me because i did a jump and that i nearly ran over Lillian (a kid). I was like I wasn't even near her (I wasn't!) and he was like you didn't see her and I said Yeah I did. Then he sniffed at me like he was of higher authority (ok he is but still it was funny). So I went off and stopped doing the PERFECTLY SAFE JUMPS THAT EVERYONE ASKED ME TO DO. Then after awhile I went over to the wall to scrape the ice off my blades and he came over saying Don't throw snowballs. I said I'm NOT throwing snowballs. Then he rolled his eyes and said whatever... I seriously started cracking up laughing with Tatiana,Drew (i tink thats his name.. (^_^) ), and Anna K.

Second thing, I have finished a very good book recently called The Mysterious Benedict Society. It rocks! And its not like your usual books and it isn't similar to other books I have read. Totally, unique. It is about 4 kids, Reynie, Sticky, Kate, and Constance and they all have not exactly special powers, but like they have very interesting stronge suits. Anyways this old guy, Mr. Benedict uses them and their powers to and created them into a group of spies. I'm not going to type anymore bc that would spoil the story. :]

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

I know i watched the tape of it and Jordan I tink or whoever said there is the ice Nazi lol.

Mikaela said...

xD you guys got that on camera?!! xD