Thursday, June 26, 2008

\m/(^_^)\m/

I have to things I shall post about today. One is about the weirdest conversation ever and something I found really interesting concerning mythological creatures.

Okay. yesterday I went to my youth groups pool party that happens about once a month during the summer. Well after we had ate food we sat around and did nothing until Hannah broke the silence by saying Zach had a weird belly button. And he was like why were you looking at my belly button? She said she was looking around and then she was like BELLY BUTTON! So for about 15 minutes we talked about belly buttons. Discussing if we had an inny or an outy.. weird. I was talking to Lyndee and I said "Hey wanna see mine??" I lifted up my shirt and nothing. I had a one piece on. xD Yeah, that was definatly weird. I told Zach though that because of his belly button that now I had a really weird post for my blog about belly buttons.. kinda sad that the last couple of post have been about pirates.. 0_o

Earlier, I was doing a Geography/History and I cam upon Isaiah 11:8. It was talking about a perfect world where a kid go play on a cockatrice den. And I was like "Hey! I know what a cockatrice is" and I looked up all this stuff on it and one of the cockatrice's only enemies is the weasel and a roosters crow. And I looked up what the weasel symbolized. The weasel symbolized Jesus and the cockatrice, Satan. And in order to kill a cockatrice a weasel must sacrifice itself like Jesus did for us. :] I thought that was interesting. That's all today. :]
~Mikaela
p.s. ROCK ON!! :] \m/(^_^)\m/

No comments: