Thursday, June 5, 2008

WOW


Last night my youth group had a pool party. Wow. In the beginning, it was all girls there so we dominated the pool then after 15 minutes the guys started to arrive. It was funny at first because the girls were like actually playing instead of sitting in the hot tub talking, while the guys were doing just that. So funny. Then after we ate some food everyone got back in the water... except half the girls. They were on the trampoline just sitting there eating, while the guys, Anna K., Brenna, occasionally Elizabeth, and I were playing very very very violent water games that involve a football. Yes, it was AWESOME though. :] We did that for probably 2 hours with a 10 minute break for Devotional time. When I got home, after taking a shower, I applied 7 band aids, and had the count of 5 unusually large bruises and 2 knots on my shins.. ouch. It was totally wicked though! I don't care. I slept till like 10:15 this morning. xD
~Mikaela
P.S. In case you can't read the pic it says: "You're just jealous 'cause the little voices are talking to me". :]

3 comments:

Anna said...

OUCHIE.

Mikaela said...

Totally!! 0_o

Tatiana said...

Yah imissed it i was out of town way to make me feal bad!Whhaaaa.:'(
lol jk.