Wednesday, May 14, 2008

yAy Me!!!


Guess what! I got into the book tour at jscottsavage.blogspot.com! Dude, I'm so excited! Now I have something to do this summer! :D Yeah, for awhile I was hoping the school year wouldn't come to the end because that meant I'd have to do more math and finish geography (I have to because my mom said I can't get my Drivers Permit if I don't finish them up. UGH, thats the last time I tell my mom something my friend is having to do :\ YES I'm talking TO YOU, MOM! Trying to make you feel BAD!! heh heh). Anyways, this is going to rock! Got to go! I'm going to watch Newsies the awesomest movie ever! Well actually I'm going to watch after I take a shower, eat lunch and probably after I watch Sydney White or maybe The Illusionist.. :\ IDK. Oh yeah this morning I read an article about Criss Angel: Mindfreak in some random magazine I found on the desk in the study.. that sounds like it came up randomly, but really it wasn't for me because I said 'The Illusionist" so thats what made me think of that.. Ok, now i'm leaving because TATIANA [yes its all her fault] is making me look up movie times on saturday for her because she isn't close to the internet at the moment. Gosh.
~Mikaela
P.S. I'll probably be posting 3 times a day for the next 6 days so check frequently!

No comments: