Thursday, May 15, 2008

nO fAiR!!!! :[

No fair! Dad said I couldn't go to the midnight premiere of Prince Caspian tonight! Firstly, because there is no one who could go with me, man I need to get more home school friends! Secondly, theres no one to pick me up! I suggested he should pick me up, but he said no just because he had a 5:30 AM show tomorrow! Actually I think that would work out perfectly because from the movie theaters he could go straight to work. :D Anna! [hedges] You need to move closer to me so we can go do these things! Wait *IDEA* if you start driving.. NOW.. you could make it in time for the movie! xD Yes, I know BRILLIANT idea! Ok, now i'm going to finish this thing on TV about the movie. BYE
Edit::

Oh yeah check at the bottom of the page for a new Prince Caspian!

8 comments:

Anna said...

well...maybe we could at least go SEE a movie together...sometime... I cannot wait until Indiana Jones.

Anonymous said...

Outside this ( i may go with a friend tomorrow) I REALLY wanna see The Dark Knight! Maybe we can see it together when I come!

Anna said...

I would LOVE to see Dark Knight. I like Christian Bale a lot....plus Heath Ledger is the bad guy!!!!!

Mikaela said...

Christian Bale was also i Newsies! heheheh 0_~

Anna said...

Newsies is awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally!its on demand in Encore movies section to watch for free! :]

Anna said...

Yeah, I noticed that it had been coming on some. :D

Tatiana said...

geez get a room jk lol ididnt know there was a midnight screening and ive been counting the days and everything ugh.