Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A wRiNkLe In TiMe...

A wrinkle in Time a.k.a a tesseract, yeah it sounds more scientifical if you say a tesseract. I just finished reading it. Dude, I've read that book so many times its not even funny! I love Madeliene Lengle's work it is REALLY good. I only own like A wrinkle in Time and a Wind in the Door,but outside the first book of the Time Quartet I think my favorite is A Swiftly Tilting Planet, I've only read it like twice, but I think its the most interesting. Yeah, I have read Many Waters too, actually I've read that book probably 6 times already. :\ Anyways, I'm just saying I really into this fantasy thing. I would say that its sort of Science Fiction because of the time traveling and such, but it kinda cuts it out of that category with the Unicorns and Angels... These books remind me of another book that I read last year called Tanglewreck my pal, Aaron, suggested I should read it so I did. I liked it a lot, I'm interested into reading Sci Fi novels on Quantum physics and theory stuff. Soon after reading that I came up with my own theory of not particularly time travel but more of almost 'memories' email me if you wanna know more because it's kinda hard to explain.. it's easier to understand with the diagrams I drew. :] Ok, I'm leaving now because it is lunch time and I'm hungry. :]
~Mikaela

2 comments:

Anna said...

I know of a book that you would LUV!!!!!

I just read a book that had a huge amount to do with Quantum Physics (kyoopy, Q. P. )

The 13th Reality by James Dashner. He's a friend of J. Scott Savage, and I have a signed copy of the book! I have a review of it on my blog, but I thought of L'Engle while I was reading it. You should get it...I think you would like it.

Anonymous said...

OH yeah! I just read that post on you winning that book today! LOL. Right after I put out that post. xD