Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cAn'T wAiT!!


Tomorrow is the last day of Biology! The FINAL! Excited so for the next 3 months I don't hafta cram for Biology test! Much less an BIG test! MWHAHAHA! Then at the end of this no biology free time I have even harder science course: CHEMISTRY. [cue: scary music] Yeah, I guess I'm OK with it we did (in Biology) the module introductory into chemistry and I didn't do half bad on that test. It was an 90%, 80% right plus 10% extra credit. So It was OK... I guess. Also I hafta take both my Writing and Biology finals tomorrow. WEE!!! Don't worry the Writing final is going to be EASY. I have all the answers. Just need to memorize them. OK, I'm hungry meaning I'm leaving so Bye Bye.
~Mikaela
P.S. Isn't that cotton candy sindi awesome? My dream Marapet on www.marapets.com ! :]

No comments: