Thursday, May 8, 2008

aWeSoMeNeSs!!! :]


Peoples, earlier today I was looking up some pictures of the hyraxes, pangolins, aardvarks, anteaters, and platypus, because in my LAST module in my Biology (yes! its the end!) it is on Reptiles, Mammals, and animals from the class Aves (birds) and I didn't know what particularly what these animals looked like so i was on wikipedia looking at some pictures and some of them are pretty cool! I mean the pangolin has this cool armor giant scale things! And aardvarks are just plain cool because its fun to say the name 'aardvark'. :D
I can't post any pics of some of the animals on here because the files are to big. But i'll try to do ateast one. [edit: I was able to put a pic on here in case you haven't noticed :) ]
Man, some one needs to lay off the caffeine! [talk about that armadillo!] Wow. :] heheheh
Gots to go!
~Mikaela

No comments: