Friday, July 4, 2008

So much for softball

We had gotten through 2 innings.. then it started to pour. :[ I mean it rained a lil at first and we kept on playing. After awhile it POURED. So all of us huddled under the abandoned barn and stuff, then Tat and I played on the swings. Everyone headed back to the church and Tat and I played on the water slide and slip 'n' slide stuff. It didn't matter that we were all in our clothes, because we were all soaking wet. But it was totally gnarly man! MWhahahhahahahha! :]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mickeala!! I got your comment and my friend, who worked in a library for awhile, will judge the SS tomorrow and I will post the winner!!! Good Luck!!

Grl4God

Anonymous said...

Update: The Winner of the short story contest is posted!!

Glr4God

Tatiana said...

hehe that was fun i hurt my back!i like how it startesd poring when i was @ bat!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

ahha, i noticed that you commented on my blog ;) thanks for stopping by.. i noticed you have some friends in common with moi :P

bookworm4god

Zoe said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog!