Thursday, July 3, 2008

Have a Happy 4th!!

Yes, I know you guys are saying that its not the 4th of July yet and stuff like that, but tomorrow I probably won't have time to write a post about the 4th. So I'm doing that today. :]


~*~*~*~*~*HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, I know you guys are now even more confused on the fact that I wrote "Happy 4th of July" in green.. That was just to make you ask questions. :] Oh and I thought green would be fitting since everyone this year is going green you know.. all recyclable products and stuff that is healthy for the environment. I mean even Hard Rock Cafe is "going green" their kids meal coloring book thing is hippy-ish.. and it had a earth to color. Ha ha. I colored it red and yellow saying "Global Warming Rocks!". Hmm.. I liked green more until everyone was going green..naw I still like it. It's just irritating that everyone is like RECYCLE!! or get a HYBRID!! Well the last one is that bad.. cool car. :3 I wonder that if now people are making fireworks with all natural stuff.. 0_o Oh my gosh.. if this keeps continuing pretty soon everyone is going to become vegetarians.. NO worse.. VEGANS!! [scary music] Now the only type clothes we can wear hafta either be cotton or mystery fabric (polyester). Man, this is bad. I must warn the Capitol of this!! No, I must warn the WORLD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! There is nothing wrong with recycling. I just people are going a little to far with some of this stuff.. pshh tree huggers.. The last time I hugged a tree an evil bug bit me. >:[ Plus I like my meat.. it taste better than vegetables.. I'm done with my ranting. :] You may depart. Leave me.. NOW!!!!!! 0_o
~Mikaela

No comments: