Friday, July 4, 2008

A post, of which, concerns the word: supercalafragilisticexpialadouis...

I seriously think I spelled that really long word up there wrong. :\ Oh well. That word is probably my favorite word, cause you know it replace any word or when your speechless you can say it and get a few odd looks toward you. My second favorite word is heliotrope. I first heard this word on one of Pixar's mini movies called "Boundin'". The jackalope was rhyming and stuff and he said it doesn't matter if you pink, purple, or heliotrope. Heliotrope is a color that gives of red and blueish hews. Yup, that definition wasn't exactly straight from the dictionary, but that was the best I could do to remember. :]

Now I must depart from here, because I shall be going to play softball all afternoon at church for the 4th of July. I didn't say happy 4th today, because yesterday I did that. (look 2 previous post down). Its sprinkling a bit and i shall most likely get dirty so this may be very interesting. >:]
~Mikaela

No comments: