Monday, July 28, 2008

Breakout- Miley Cyrus


Lately, I've been listening to Miley Cyrus's new CD, Breakout. I do like it, but most of the songs sound similar to otehr ones on the CD. Like the same beat and such. I mean some are actually (so they seem) well written and naturally the beat is catchy. I think Miley is trying to get away from the little girl bubble gum pop hannah montana sound. :\ That's just my opinion on things. Some songs however are just dumbbbbb [see "Bottom of the Ocean"]. 7 Things and Wake Up America are pretty cool and I think Simple Song needs a different name. :]
Here's the track list:
1 "Breakout" Gina Schock, Ted Bruner, Trey Vittetoe 3:26
2 "7 Things" Tim James, Antonina Armato, Miley Cyrus 3:33
3 "The Driveway" Scott Cutler, Anne Preven, Miley Cyrus 3:43
4 "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Matthew Wilder, Robert Hazard 3:06
5 "Full Circle" Scott Cutler, Anne Preven, Miley Cyrus 3:14
6 "Fly on the Wall" Tim James, Antonina Armato, Miley Cyrus, Devrim Karaoglu 2:31
7 "Bottom of the Ocean" Tim James, Antonina Armato, Miley Cyrus 3:15
8 "Wake Up America" Tim James, Antonina Armato, Miley Cyrus, Aaron Dudley 2:46
9 "These Four Walls" Scott Cutler, Anne Preven, Cheyenne Kimball 3:28
10 "Simple Song" Jeffrey Steele, Jesse Littleton 3:32
11 "Goodbye" Antonina Armato, Miley Cyrus, Tim James 3:53
12 "See You Again" (Rock Mafia Remix) Antonina Armato, Miley Cyrus, Tim James 3:16
Japanese Edition
13 "Don't Walk Away" Miley Cyrus 2:45
14 "Hovering" (Featuring Trace Cyrus)

Yup thats it for now. L8r.
~Mikaela

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I answered your question a couple minutes ago.

I like your blog. It's very colorful! =)