Monday, July 28, 2008

Ouchhhhh...


Earlier today when I realized my ear was infected I tried putting my earring in so the hole wouldn't close up . But it wouldn't go through so I pushed harder until it popped through. Then I realized through the pain signals that came from my ear to my brain that the back of the hole has grown over and I had repierced my ear! xD It hurt and blood was like squirting everywhere and I was like " Oh My Gosh!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" So afterwards when I was cleaning the blood off the walls and carpet... JUST KIDDING!! It just bled a little bit. :]

You know what? I just realized this. Tomorrow, there's this concert at a mall not to far from here holding a free concert by the band All American Rejects!! I so wanna go! It would rock but I sorta hafta coach tomorrow nite. Then on Wednesday evening my youth pastors out of town so theres goings to be a pool party. Then on friday Breaking Dawn release party at Barnes and Noble!!! :D So awesome eh?? I'm going to depart now because I must go practice because I'm going to be able to compete on Labor Day!! Yayness! eh? :]]
~Mikaela
P.S. Sorry that its such a little pic of the book cover! :]

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

SmootH!!!Mikaala Smooth!!!!!