Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The many names of Me, Myself, and I :]









Hello.
The other day I realized how I often go by different names.. yes nicknames. I mean I have many. A different one from all of my friends! LOL I started counting them out last night- here I'll post them so you can see for yourself:

1. Mikaela (the usually one people call me.. probably because thats my name)
2. Mike (another casual one.. that is often used especially amongst my nephews cuz its easier to pronounce)
3. Mick (my dad calls me this one)
4. Mikatrious (Anna K calls me this one!! she made it up to irritate me one morning when she woke me up by calling me really early!! 0_0 )
Now for the weird ones (not including mikatrious)
5. Kyle (Tatiana calls me that one... :\ one day when we were skating she was like "Child get over here!" and I thought she kept calling me KYLE so now she makes fun and calls me Kyle XD )
6. Charlie (my brother calls me that one because the other day in the pool I bit his finger LOL I'll post the YouTube video of it so you will under stand)
7. Mayonnaise Legs (my least favorite.. ANNA HEDGES!! she thought it would be so quant to call me that! >:[ )
8. Dusty (Anna H again.. we role play :] )
9. Sailor M (Lyndee calls me that bc she is a big anime fan. Sailor Moon. Sailor Mikaela.. [M] get it??)
Now I'm trying to actually get everyone to call me M. :] My dad said it was already taken by somebody in James Bond, but i don't care!! I wanna be M.. The Awesome Majestic Rockin' M. :] tee hee. Wadya think?? LOL
Wells I'm going to cause havoc one way or another.. so see ya!!
~Mikaela
P.S. The pics are of Anna and I hanging with the HSM (High School Musical) cast at the movie theaters!! Sorry bout the lighting!! Its dark in there!! Anna is on the left, I'm on the right! :]

7 comments:

Anna said...

I forgot about calling you Mayo Legs! Well, you do have them. Dusty. Here's a new one: Mickey. I'm the only one that calls you that, aren't I? Or did I miss that in the list? How about this....Bellatrix! Weirdo!

Zoe said...

I have tons of names too. My brother calls me "Bert". My mom calls me "Der". My grandpa calls me "Boe"! lol!

Mikaela said...

anna: FREAKK! thats my new name for you.
Zoe: Awesome LOL

Anna said...

Don't forget about that lovely poem you wrote while you were at my house. I could still release it onto the internet and tell everyone who REALLY wrote it.

Mikaela said...

you wouldn't!!! 0_o :O blackmail is illegal!!

Tatiana said...

Acctually its not KYle im mean child o sorry mayo legs i mean No wait Yeah!Hehe Kyle you need 2 get your hearing checked.

Mikaela said...

i know!! but u kept calling me kyle when i kept missunderstanding wat u said! LOL