Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here, There Be Dragons

I finally took the time to read and finish Here, There Be Dragons By James A. Owen. Unlike my cousin (which is weird cause we usually agree with a lot of things... especially books in general) I loved this book! It was similar to a story plot I started awhile back, but it was really awesome!! It was truly my kind of a fantasy novel. Now I really wanna read the sequel, but I don't know if they have it at my library.. >_>
Shout Out to Anna: hey can you get the sequel so I can borrow it? :D thanks!
Ha ha. Well got to go! I need to go to bed soon, because this weekend I shall be competing! As an open pre-juvenile. Thats 2 levels higher than when I competed last! :O
~Mikaela \m/\(^_^)\m/

3 comments:

Anna said...

maybe I should try that one again. if you don't get the second one by Christmas, well...i put in a good word with Santa about it.

Zoe said...

Hmm... I think I have heard of that book...

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say hi!

Grl4God