Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ello' Fellow Readers..



I changed my profile picture. :] Check it out.

Anyways, last night I went to the last youth pool party of the summer. It was awesome. However, the one sport that I cannot play like at all is Volley Ball and naturally Anna K. made me play with her. So I had Lyndee on my team and Anna was her own team so I served.. I didn't get the stinking ball over the net. So Anna got David (her older brother) to play on my team and lyndee to play on hers... So lets just say I got irritated at the ball I just started chucking it over the net aiming at Anna (tee hee) then, of course, when Lyndee hit the ball over the net it rams me rite in the face! xD It was quite humorous.

Another thing that was funny was when Lauren, Elizabeth, Anna, Lyndee, and I were sitting on the side of the trampoline and Anna told me she didn't bring me my birthday present (i really don't care if I get one or not.. my birthday was like a month ago!!) and to irritate her I was like "Why?????" and she was like "It'll be better Sunday". Then I was like "You got me a PUPPY??" Cause she said 'it' would be better, like it was sick or something, LOL. and then she just started cracking up laughing. It was hilarious!! xD

Well I'm going to post some more weird pics in this post..
The one at the top is me and Anna H in the car on our way to Odessa. The bottom one is Anna hamming it up for the camera. :]
~Mikaela

2 comments:

Anna said...

hey man wat up.....awesome pic of moi. and us. (what's anoda kull word for 'us'?)

awesome, i was da first to vote on yo poll. :D
Lovebug is awesome. no i didn't buy the Cd, because I'm a freak. yah, i admitted it...

sorry mon, but i feel like leaving an annoying comment. we need to always take pics of us when u come. awesome.
awesome.
kull.
keely, keely, keely.
my dog at my homework.
on me back mush.

okay i'm done.

Mikaela said...

hi