Tuesday, August 5, 2008

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


Okay, so I went to the midnight release party for Breaking Dawn which BTW was totally AWESOME! There was a t-shirt contest of which I placed 2nd in where I was given the privilege of being one of the first to buy the book. I was the first one out of the store with a copy. :] Yeah as I was walking out all the girls started screaming at me (and I hate it when people scream in bookstores or libraries.. party or not!) but I was like What The Heck so as I walked out I yelled ROCK ON!! tee hee. xD Oh also there was a Scavenger Hunt in the store for red ribbons.. there were thirty we had to find.. I only found 19... >_> I think it would have been mroe interesting if we had to find certain books... like where they are and stuff. :] Anyway I had lotsa fun and plus I won Godiva chocolate which was a special Twilight edition, a Twilight journal which is pretty cool, and a "I was bitten by Breaking Dawn" pin and Twilight stickers. It was fun.

Last night I watched the Teen Choice Awards, in which the Jonas Brothers, Chris Brown, the Gossip Girl (tv show) crew, and Miley Cyrus dominated. Jonas Brothers took home 6 awards for best Summer song, love song, music single, male fashion icons, being hot, and breakout band. Miley Cyrus was the host and for her age and how long she has been popular and the fact how she dealt with some picture incidents she did very well. Okay, I was pretty weird last night everytime the Jonas Brothers came on.. (okay JOE came on) I took pictures of the TV with my phone and recorded the part whenever they did something cool.. (Joe flipped Nick into the air, and the flew around the audience in harnesses) xD. LOL

~Mikaela
BTW I really want the jacket Demi Lovato was wearing last night!! :3 It's totally awesome!! So if you guys really love me you'll buy me it!! *hint*hint* anonymous! xD
Thats a pic of the jacket up there... I have no idea who the dude is.. 0_o

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMJ!! I can't believe I forgot about the TCA!! MAN! I wanted to watch that so bad. Sounds cool...

Who's your fav jo bro?

FYI found ur link through a comment on Zoe's blog. :D