Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hola Peoples!

Don't fear I shall soon be having a book review on here instead of the usually mindless garbage that I post! :] This weekend I'm going to be competing (for iceskating) so this week I am mainly focused upon that.

On Sunday, my mom and I were watching E! (the channel) and on E! News they showed what this falls style was so this morning I tried it out. This is the new style:
-skinny jeans rolled up geekishly
-shoes like two toned, saddle, high tops, or low cut boots
-oversized white top (v neck or button up)
-Blazer or black jacket
- Accessories: sloppy tie/scarf, hat: fedora, bowler, news boy, sunglasses: ray bans :3
I'll try to find a pic of what I mean because my description makes it sound all dumb, but really I look awesome in it . :]
Better yet I'll post the pic of me looking awesome in it later!! :D
~Mikaela

No comments: