Monday, April 21, 2008


YO to the people!! Wats up?? I'm about to leave to Sharpstown I have a lesson today! I was just dropping in leaving a list of books I got at the library today. I thought they were pretty cool looking. So here they are:
1. The Book of A Thousand Days By Shannon Hale
2. Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Cube By Eoin Colfer
3. Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo By Obert Syke
4. A Swiftly Tilting Planet BY Madeliene Lengle
5. Heir Apprentice By Vande Velde

OH, and I'm still working on Gone With the Wind! Been SOOOOOOOOOO busy with school work! I had a test last monday, today, and another one coming up Wed!!! :] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OK I think I only have like 1 more test left though which is a final so I'm good. :]

Later Now,
Mikaela

2 comments:

Anna said...

Leven Thumps is good, but a little slow. I haven't read any of the others, even though I've heard of Artemis Fowl..hey dude, how do you read so fast?! I've never tackled Gone with the Wind before, even though I am sure that I will at some point, but HONESTLY! How do you read all that stuff so quickly? What's yo secret? Tell me please. I have a huge long list of books to read this year.

Anonymous said...

OK heres the secret... you watch the movies or read Sparknotes!! *gasp* JK lol IDK I just do. :]