Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wow.. 0_o

Ok, this saturday my church Youth group after we visit the retirement center is planning to go see a newly released film called Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. I just looked it up just to see what exactly what its about (I wasn't sure, but i knew it had to do something with Darwinism though) well I just watched the trailer and now i really really really really really really want to go. I think its gonna be really good and I just finished in my biology evolution probably a month or two ago so thats gonna help me understand it better. This movie is gonna be really good! But what I think is interesting is that its being released in all movie theaters, not just like one or two specific ones, or much less come straight out on dvd. Anyway here's a link to a good trailer for this movie. It's about 5-6 minutes long so it MAY take awhile to load up (it didn't for me though :\ ). http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2095120665/
Check it out! You may wanna see it!
~Mikaela

2 comments:

Anna said...

FUNNY!!! I went to see that today. It was mildly interesting to me...I knew you would be interested in seeing in it. Some of it was funny, and other parts were downright depressing.

That's awesome that you're gonna see it!

Mikaela said...

I think it's gonna be really interesting. I like very scientifical things :) Jk I don't want to see it to make people think I'm more smart, but cause i really DO wanna see it!