Friday, April 18, 2008

I started my own blog!! +[Currently reading]

OK, earlier today I was going through Anna's blog and stuff. I saw a list of other blogs to go to so of course i checked them out... I now know that I'm like the only person on Gmail (that doesn't live 600 miles away from me) that doesn't have a blog!! Sooo you know I was feeling kinda left out so since it was free and everything- i made one!! Yay me. :] I must warn you though most of my post are most likely to be extremely random and the grammar is probably gonna be awful too. What I'm trying to say is that my post are not going to sound quite as smartical as the rest of you guys. Haha. Smartical is fun to say....

I am currently reading Gone with the Wind by Margret Mitchell. I decided I wanted to read it about a month ago when I watched the movie.. it took FOREVER to get my hands on a copy of it BUT finally I got. It is a 733 page book, no big deal I've read longer books like Harry Potter and stuff, and I'm on page 573 so I got like 200 pages to go.. :\ Anyway it's pretty good the movie is just like it except for some minor things they left out. Oh yeah back to the book. It was published in 1936 and is based around the Civil War. The main character is Scarlett who is a big flirt through out the book. I mean, Dude, she got married like 3 times and she still loves the same dude that she liked before she got married after her third marriage!! Man some one needs to tell her to let go and go on with her life! Anyway it's pretty interesting, a nice read (for those who are big readers anyway.;] )... So yeah out of 10 stars I give it 8.

So post some comments peoples!! Whoop.. Not like I'm rushing you to do this anyway.. xD

~Mikaela Taylor *<:3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, can your dear mother post a comment or would that make you a real nerd? :o)

Anonymous said...

Of course not. Har dee har. :]