Saturday, April 19, 2008

My very 2nd post+ [Currently listening]


Heheheh. This is my very second post. Well you should obviously see that because there is only one other post and this one and one plus one equals three. :] haha jk. Really it's two. Yes I do know how to do simple arithmetic.. not sure about the advanced arithmetic though... 0_o Lets just say it's not my best friend.. or a friend at all.. more like an acquaintance.. or an enemy.

At the moment I am listening to Paramore (a band). They rock. Their an alternative band and gladly their like the only band that I can buy their song with out having to make sure of any surprise [such as naughty words] in the song. :] Their lead singer is a girl named Hayley. Another band similar to Paramore is Flyleaf. It's an alternative rock Christian band so they rock too.

Here's a list of songs by Paramore[their 2nd cd Riot!]:
1. Misery Business
2.Crushcrushcrush
3. Thats what you get
4. Hallelujah
5. Fences
6. For a pessemist, I'm pretty optimistic
7.When it rains
8. Let the Flames begin
9. Born for this
10. Miracle

No comments: