Monday, September 1, 2008

JB CD+ CMP RESULTS

I wish I had A Little Bit Longer to finish my program yesterday. Sorry bout the pun. t33 h33. I placed 4th I fell on both axels and I messed up the dbl which I pulled into a single toe... :\ Oh well.. I don't even recall doing my layback or not.. I asked my coach and she said I did but I don't remember still.. weird eh?? 0_o Anyway I went to cheesecake factory after my comp and I got Chocolate Raspberry truffle since they didn't have the WHITE chocolate raspberry truffle. :] Oh and I also got the new Jonas Brothers CD A Little Bit Longer, the pun makes more sense now does it not?? :] Well I was just giving a quick update because some peoples (ANNA!) are bugging me about a new post when she needs to update her blog to.. gosh. In a little while I'm going t o Koistinen's for Labor Day. :O) I'll post later on who won the swimming, running, and obstacle course that Anna K and I are having later!
May the force be with you,
Mikaela

3 comments:

Anna said...

hi...ur turn to update ur blog!

Stepheny said...

Thanks for the comment!

Are you homeschooled?

Steph

Stepheny said...

Cool!I love being homeschooled! I love homeschooling more than anyone in my family because I went to public school for two years and I don't ever want to go back!

Stepheny