Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Report



Ugh, this fun. We are evacuating again.. but not last minute this year. Because of a stupid hurricane named IKE!!! BLAH to him. :[ So I probably won't be posting for awhile unless I go and bother my cuz Anna. t33 h33.... So this is gonna be interesting.. idk how long we're going to be gone so I think we may be bringing Buster my doggy. :] I'm probably not gonna be able to bring my guitar or the keyboard (which is always out of the question XD). OH well... talk to you guys whenever!!
~Mikaela
P.S. The pic on the left is of Buster and the pic on the right is of Joe Jonas performing at the VMA '08. When my mom was watching when JB was performing she thought he ripped of his vest. LOL

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

ugh tell me about it thank goodness im only going like 30 minutes more inland and its at a friends house not my grandparents but on the upside i have a four day weekend!

Me said...

You've been tagged and given an award on my blog!