Friday, January 22, 2010

Heliotrope Jackalope


Yes, i have not posted anything in forever... well actually last year! :O I just realized i haven't wrote anything new on here since 2009! Even though 2009 was like 3 weeks ago.. >.>
A very late new years resolution of mine is to start posting stuff on here again. I'll try my best to do it weekly, but between school, skating, and watching tv i don't know if i'll be able to fit it in! :O Okay maybe i don't HAFTA watch the new episode of White Collar or Castle or Bones.. what am i kidding? Of course i hafta watch those. ;P

Anyway I shall be posting the most random stuff possible later on this week.. maybe on sunday. I would tomorrow, but most of my day is taken up because I'm taking a practice SAT test.

Au Revoir,

Mikaela

P.S. For your enjoyment here is a picture of some fanart Harry Potter anime.. i didnt draw this. I found it on the internet.

No comments: