Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tag your it


Anna tagged me.


Things like this are so fun.Here's the rules:1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. **2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.3) Explain the picture.4) Tag 4 people to do the same.No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!



Okay I know this is a weird picture. But the reason for it is because I put it on my business blog and I'm using the new computer and I don't have any pictures even saved on here yet. XD

Okay, so I went to the library yesterday!! Well two weeks ago I went, and that saturday of that week I also went again. Here are a list of the books I have borrowed:

1. Princess Ben

I tried reading it, but it was I dunno how to say it... BORING. So I didn't finish it.

2. Beka Cooper by Tamora Pierce

I didn't like the way this author was writing stuff. Well I think I would like the book better if I wasn't so busy on other things and could concentrate on it more. i'll try it again this summer.

3. Trickster's Choice by Tamor Pierce

Same as the previous.

4. Extras by Scott Westerfeld

This is the 4th and last books in the Uglies series. This one was AWESOME!!!!

5. The Diary of Anne Frank

I got this to read for enjoyment, but mom turned it into a school project. ugh.

6. Specials by Scott Westerfeld

This is the 3rd book in the Uglies series. I started it awhile back but never got a chance to finish it. At the moment I'm still working on finishing it.

7. Stargirl

I'm reading this at the moment. I think its pretty good so far.

8. Catherine, Called Birdy

Its about a Lady during the medieval times. I haven't gotten to it yet.

9. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Funny book. Very hard to read. If I read anything by Mark Twain to long I will start talking like they do in the book because I hafta to read it out loud most of the time... XD

10. The City of Ember

I watched the movie. I loved the movie. I'm currently reading the book.

11. Quantum Prophecy Book 2

The first one was AWESOME. For those who have watched the TV show Heroes. Its like that but they are all kids/teens.

12. Pirate Emporer

The 2nd book in the Wave Walkers series. I have read the first one which i liked a lot.

13. Scorpia

the 5th book in the Alex Rider series. For some reason I thought it was the 1rst book. I never read this one.

14. Number the Stars

I have read this before long ago, but I decided to read it again because I'm studying the holocaust

15. the 2nd book in the Olympian series

Its about greek mythology. I'm studying Greek Mythology. So I figure that it counts as something.

Then some other books on the Holocaust, mythology, water, and stuff. :3

Ha ha. I dunno why I typed that. Probably because my brain is so exhuasted from learning this morning. SEE WHAT SCHOOL CAN DO TO YOU!!! Ow. My brain hurts. 0_o

No comments: