Friday, February 27, 2009

Stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I found out I have asthma yesterday. There were thoughts that I had athletic asthma, but no I have regular asthma. Oh and I have a sinus infection. :D Yay me. So right now I'm on the purple inhaler that is advertised on tv. :] Yuck but its nasty.. Then for sinus I have nasal spray (it makes my nose tickle!) and some weird pill.. 0_o So far I like the pill the best. The other stuff is irritating..
Well lemme see... Oh Disciple Now is coming up! Yeah its next weekend.
Its going to be fun! There is going to be a speaker, a band (a semi famous one), and we are going to do some sort of mission project. I'm bringing Jessica and Cate!!
Tomorrow Cate and I are going to hang out at the mall ALLLLLLLL Day. :3 The original plan was to go to the Galleria, but change of plans we will just be at Memorial which is cool. I have friends there.
Tonight is pizza night. I like pizza. It is on my top three favorite foods!
Pizza, Waffles. and French Fries. :3
Particularly Chocolate Chip Waffles.

My favorite color keeps changing. Two weeks ago it was red and black, now its purple, gray and yellow!! :O Awesome I know. Well. I'll actually post something with depth later..
~Mikaela

No comments: