Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick Update!!


Sorry that I haven't updated lately. Nothing that interesting has been happening lately. :| Well tomorrow I'm going to the retirement home and giving away ornaments. Sunday, my church is having the church wide Hayride and stuff (last year they did this and it was tons of fun). After all these Christmasy parties the REAL fun begins. On Monday morning really early I have rehearsal for the christmas show. On Tuesday I have the first dress rehearsal. I'm not quite sure about Wednesday. Well on Thursday I have another dress rehearsal and cast party. Then most likely (i believe) that there is a rehearsal that next Friday morning. EARLY. Then finally on Saturday SHOW TIME!! :D After that I get sorta a break. BUT then the next Saturday I'm doing a small Christmas ice show at a different rink. Oh on the friday before THAT Christmas show there's the Youth Christmas party and we are going to play BUNKO!! :] Yeah and then on the Tuesday before that its Tim's (my little brother) birthday. Dude, I just got breathless just typing (and THINKING) about it. XD Also I'm sick with a weird cold/cough thing... Its been coming on and off for awhile. OH well. I'll post again maybe in a month.. or two :] JUST KIDDING! :D LOL
Mikaela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKES BLOG!

Mikaela said...

oh are you saying Hapy bday to meh bro?? :O