Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HE'S FREEEEEEEE!! :D


Okay, even though Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift were not officially going out (yeah they sorta were), but they are now OFFICIALLY BROKE UP!! Which means he is free again! :D YAY! :] Just wanted let everyone cause you guys know how important this really is.. >_> Haha

Also on People.com you can send in a question that you would like to ask the Jonas Brothers!! There is a chance they MAY answer it and there is a bigger chance that they won't.

Well thats all for now! Also people I believe that the Jonas Brothers just got back into the USA like yesterday!
~Mikaela

6 comments:

Anna said...

hi, the only way that I can read Disney Rigamarole is to do it on Google Reader, and I can't comment on it. I thought I might let you know that nobody can read it or post comments...even though the template is pretty cool. I think Zac Efron could make a pretty good pirate....maybe...its just iffy. That's AWESOME that they are going to make a Pirates 4, though! Corbin Bleu would probably make a better pirate...but I think Zac Efron would be okay. But it doesn't matter, since it's probably not true.

Anonymous said...

I think that something is wrong with your cpu because your the only person that cant look at it.


We nead more posts Mike!!!

Anna said...

mikaela said that you had yet to fix it. Nothing's wrong with my computer. It looks great otherwise though! I just want to see the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

No it is fixed.

Anna said...

I still can't see it, but it doesn't exactly matter to me, because I can read it on my Google Reader, but I can't comment. It isn't my cpu though. the template on cowdude rocker I can see alright.

Mikaela said...

GO comment war on your blogs!! LOL i don't care.