Thursday, February 11, 2010

Okay- So Who's With Me? :D

Today, as I do everyday I was reading all of Sparklifes new articles, that involve schoolwork and a plethora of crazy things. When I came upon an article called "What You Second Language Says About You". Well I've been always interested in French- always picking up phrases here or there from Cate.. I'm planning on doing it next year- when I saw them state something about a language called Klingon.. (Anna your going to like this).. I read on through the article where it was saying if you were studying Klingon as your second language you are basically a dork and have no life. HAHA. At the end they had a link to where you can learn Klingon- its pretty cool too! So I am going to attempt to learn Klingon.. :D


There's the link above.. ^_^

~M

3 comments:

Anna said...

I already knew about this.

But I'll try to learn it with you. :D

Anna said...

shoot, didn't susrcribe...i h8 that

Brian Barker said...

like neither Na'vi nor Klingon, as the future global language. Especially when you have to dress up for it :)

We also need a future international language. One which is easy to learn, as well !

And that's not English! Esperanto? Let's move forward :)

At least Bill Shatner speaks Esperanto. Have a look at http://eurotalk.com/en/store/learn/esperanto or http://www.lernu.net