Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I was tagged....

Tell me about the book that has been on your shelf the longest
Hmmmm okay this is embarassing i think its the Milly-Molly-Mandy Series.. XD its like about a little girl who is like 5 and I have two volumes full of her adventures with susan and peter. :D Kinda weird that I should remember all the names and stuff... i think I got that for like my 5 birthday??? Maybe 4th?? :\ hmmmmmm... as you can see I don't clear off my shelves... I don't want to to get rid of or put up any of my books. ;3
Tell me about a book that reminds you of something specific in your life (i. e. person, place, time, etc......)
Kiki Strike inside the Shadow City by Kristen Miller
http://www.kikistrike.com/kikistrike.html heres the link to the site.
Tell me about a book that has been with you most places.....
ummmm probably Inkspell.. or Eragon.... no wait the Chronicles of Narnie books. :D
Tell me about a bonus book that doesn't fit any of the above questions...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

a boy finds out that he is related to the Greek gods and goddeses and stuff and a bunch of crazy things are happening. :3 if i say anything more it will practically give away the whole story.

I tag.... ANNA!!! :D
ha ha
Later,
Mikaela

2 comments:

Anna said...

tell me that u mean Anna K.

Mikaela said...

she doesn't blog.. :3