Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Complete Manual Of Things That Might Kill You

Hey guys! I just got this book I had ordered a couple of weeks ago its called The Complete Manual of Things That Might Kill You: A Guide to Self Diagnosis for Hypochondriacs. Its actually a really interesting book! :] Here are some facts that I found through out the book that I thought were interesting.
-700 million people are inhabited by blood sucking hook worms.
-Lack of sleep can kill faster than starvation
-Office desk contain 400 times more bacteria than a public toilet seat, and phones contains 700 times.
-The saliva leaches produce is used in antiseptic.
-The Human jaw exerts over 200 pounds when chewing.

I'll add more later! Lemme know what you think! Really interesting stuff eh?
~Mikaela

2 comments:

Anna said...

I hope that you are disinfecting stuff now. I know that I will be disinfecting more often......

Mikaela said...

your weird