Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick Update



Hey guys I was just doing a quick post on this picture. I just put it on here because my mom is making me a vest out of black pleather (stretch) and this is sorta whats going to look like. :] This first pic is of Demi Lovato at some weird event that talks about how kids need to play outside more (thats why she is carrying a giant tennis ball). The other pic is also of Demi Lovato except this shot is for her album "Don't Forget" photo shoot. If you look through a lot of her photo shoots you will notice that a lot of the clothes she wears are actually HERS. Like she wears them everyday or to events. Theres this bowler type hat she wears all the time.
Well later,
Mikaela
P.S. there is some other person who wears this vest. I'll post this later.

[Edit: I found the other pic of the vest it is being worn by Blake Lively. BTW the vest is Chanel. :] ]

No comments: